Rochester Overnight Plating, LLC maintains quality control by utilizing an in- house laboratory testing facility, using two non-destructive X-Ray’s and by following QS 9000 and ISO 14001 guidelines. ITAR Registration is pending this summer.
All X-Rays, Standards, Measuring Equipment(Caliper, Micrometeres), Temperature Gauges, Oven, PH Meters, and Scales are calibrated and certified on an annual or bi-annual basis. All Certifications are available upon request. Quality Audits are welcome by appointment.
Rochester Overnight Plating LLC. has been compliant with the RoHS directive as follows:
- Zinc &Clear Chromate – since 1995
- Zinc & Black Chromate – since march 2005
- Electroless Nickel – since March 2005
- Passivation (non-chromated) – since 1998
- Brite Dip (non-chromated) – since 1998
- RoHS Yellow – since December 2010
Non- RoHS compliant coatings are as follows:
- Yellow Hexavalent Conversion Coating
- Black Hexavalent Conversion Coating
- Olive Drab Hexavalent Conversion Coating